Episerver to Volusion Migration
Decided to switch eCommerce platforms from Episerver to Volusion?
Preserve all of your product images URLs, attributes, category IDs, and your customers’ information along with the testimonials when you choose to migrate your eCommerce store from Episerver to Volusion with Optimum7’s automated migration process.
Through the process of automation, you’ll be able to seamlessly migrate your entire Episerver eCommerce store to Volusion’s platform in a matter of weeks. If you’re looking for a quick and affordable way to migrate your store from Episerver to Volusion, Optimum7’s team of experienced programmers can guarantee full data security. Even after the migration is complete and you still have new data to move, we will ensure that this additional data will be migrated onto the new Volusion platform without disrupting your operations. Furthermore, we can provide your eCommerce store with additional functionalities that will improve the user’s shopping experience making the entire checkout process much more efficient and faster, thus increasing your online sales.
What kind of data can be migrated from Episerver to Volusion?
ProductsMigrate all of your product images, descriptions, product attributes, SKUs products and variants such as weight, pricing, along with the manufacturer’s information onto Volusion. Other sales-related information such as the quantity and price can all be migrated from Episerver to Volusion
Two important SEO attributes that are critical to any eCommerce website are the meta-title and description. Equally as important are the categories description and category images. These are all inclusive within the migration process.
Customer Order Information
You’ll also be able to migrate invoices and with it, customer contact information gaining valuable data to analyze demographics to target the right pool of potential buyers. Along with the customers’ name, email address, telephone number, and company name, you’ll be able to acquire the order date, order status, product price, quantity ordered, tax price, shipping price, and order comments.
Retain all of your current and past promotions. Any information that’s related to gift cards, coupon codes, Coupon from Date or Coupon to Date, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer along with the type of discount, the discount amount, and the amount spent can all be migrated to Volusion.
All of the information that’s related to products reviews will be migrated over to the Volusion platform. Fields such as Created Date, Rate, User name, Comment, Product, and Title are all part of the migration process.
Migrate your 301 redirects during the eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic. Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing by bulk editing your category names and descriptions without HTML tags. You’ll also be able to add custom functionalities that will improve shoppers’ buying experience. Do all of this and safeguard your product images URLs.
For blog posts, migrate the category descriptions along with all of the images and product descriptions related to each post.
- Product images and descriptions, product attributes, product variants, SKUS
- Categories and category images
- Customers’ contact information
- Invoices, orders, coupon codes, and other sales-related information
- Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing
- Add custom functionalities that improve shoppers’ buying experience
- Safeguard your product images URLs
- Bulk edit your category names and descriptions without HTML tags
- 301 redirect during eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic
How It Works
1. Request a Quote from Optimum7
2. Provide All Shopping Cart Details
3. Choose All the Data You Want to Transfer
4. Optimum7 will Migrate the Data
5. Review & Enjoy Your New Store!
Ecommerce and Volusion Marketing
Switching platforms or websites might be potentially risky for your search engine rankings. Most marketing experts are very cautious while working on these migration projects.
With thousands of product pages on your Volusion site, these migrations must be executed carefully. If the migration is done incorrectly, it can result in multiple 404 error pages. These 404 pages could cause you to lose your rankings and authority within days and destroy years of hard work.
Our specialists have compiled a list of critical data you’ll need to migrate from the Episerver platform to Volusion. With the guidance of our advanced execution, you can safely migrate your store to a new and improved platform while retaining all the SEO ranking authority you’ve built up over the years. We know all the technical details of Volusion server settings to implement 301 redirects the correct way. (Htaccess, apache, admin settings etc.)
Optimum7 staff is very well versed in Volusion PPC (Paid Search), Volusion SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Amazon, Ebay, Jet, Walmart, Shopping Comparison Engines, Inventory Management Systems, CRMs and all levels of integration.
- Itâ€™s an enterprise service, designed for large corporations.
- Scalable. The platform can compute more data for a growing business.
- Can integrate with other popular platforms.
- Very customizable. Create a signature eCommerce store.
- Has an expensive license because they service larger companies.
- Has an extensive migration timeline.
- Takes an extended amount of set-up time.
- Powerful Inventory Management
- Default Easy One-page Checkout
- Unlimited Product Options
- Multiple Checkout Payment Options
- Difficult to Customize Templates
- Limited Design Features
- No Add-ons
- Limited Search Engine Optimization
Why migrate with Optimum7?
Optimum7 provides a fully automated migration that doesn't require any programming skills on your part. Through our services, you’re guaranteed to achieve an effortless and successful switch, free from bothersome bugs and glitches. You’ll have a newly established store that will provide the transformation you're looking for with everything in tact.
- 70+ SUPPORTED CARTS
- 100% UPTIME OF YOUR SOURCE STORE
- PROFESSIONAL 24/7 SUPPORT
Make the switch today!
Fast. Effortless. Error-free.Request a Quote
Have a Question?