Volusion to WooCommerce Migration
Decided to switch eCommerce platforms from Volusion to WooCommerce ?
Optimum7 knows what it takes to migrate your eCommerce operations from Volusion to WooCommerce flawlessly using a fast and efficient automated process that’s scalable.
It is possible to conduct a manual migration, but if you’re not experienced, such a process can take months to complete. Optimum7’s experienced team of program developers can enhance your WooCommerce operation to a level of sophistication that will improve your internal workflow and also have the ability to take on more business. Our automated process will migrate all of your sales and product-related data including SKUS, promotional/coupon codes, and even customer reviews while keeping the front end of your eCommerce store looking exactly the same. Your current business operation will not be disrupted during this process. Speak with an Optimum7 consultant to get an estimate.
What kind of data can be migrated from Volusion to WooCommerce ?
ProductsMigrate all of your product images, descriptions, product attributes, SKUs products and variants such as weight, pricing, along with the manufacturer’s information onto WooCommerce . Other sales-related information such as the quantity and price can all be migrated from Volusion to WooCommerce
Two important SEO attributes that are critical to any eCommerce website are the meta-title and description. Equally as important are the categories description and category images. These are all inclusive within the migration process.
Customer Order Information
You’ll also be able to migrate invoices and with it, customer contact information gaining valuable data to analyze demographics to target the right pool of potential buyers. Along with the customers’ name, email address, telephone number, and company name, you’ll be able to acquire the order date, order status, product price, quantity ordered, tax price, shipping price, and order comments.
Retain all of your current and past promotions. Any information that’s related to gift cards, coupon codes, Coupon from Date or Coupon to Date, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer along with the type of discount, the discount amount, and the amount spent can all be migrated to WooCommerce .
All of the information that’s related to products reviews will be migrated over to the WooCommerce platform. Fields such as Created Date, Rate, User name, Comment, Product, and Title are all part of the migration process.
Migrate your 301 redirects during the eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic. Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing by bulk editing your category names and descriptions without HTML tags. You’ll also be able to add custom functionalities that will improve shoppers’ buying experience. Do all of this and safeguard your product images URLs.
For blog posts, migrate the category descriptions along with all of the images and product descriptions related to each post.
- Product images and descriptions, product attributes, product variants, SKUS
- Customers’ contact information
- Categories and category images
- Invoices, orders, coupon codes, and other sales-related information
- Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing
- Add custom functionalities that improve shoppers’ buying experience
- Safeguard your product images URLs
- Bulk edit your category names and descriptions without HTML tags
- 301 redirect during eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic
How It Works
1. Request a Quote from Optimum7
2. Provide All Shopping Cart Details
3. Choose All the Data You Want to Transfer
4. Optimum7 will Migrate the Data
5. Review & Enjoy Your New Store!
Ecommerce and WooCommerce Marketing
Switching platforms or websites might be potentially risky for your search engine rankings. Most marketing experts are very cautious while working on these migration projects.
With thousands of product pages on your WooCommerce site, these migrations must be executed carefully. If the migration is done incorrectly, it can result in multiple 404 error pages. These 404 pages could cause you to lose your rankings and authority within days and destroy years of hard work.
Our specialists have compiled a list of critical data you’ll need to migrate from the Volusion platform to WooCommerce . With the guidance of our advanced execution, you can safely migrate your store to a new and improved platform while retaining all the SEO ranking authority you’ve built up over the years. We know all the technical details of WooCommerce server settings to implement 301 redirects the correct way. (Htaccess, apache, admin settings etc.)
Optimum7 staff is very well versed in WooCommerce PPC (Paid Search), WooCommerce SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Amazon, Ebay, Jet, Walmart, Shopping Comparison Engines, Inventory Management Systems, CRMs and all levels of integration.
- Powerful Inventory Management
- Default Easy One-page Checkout
- Unlimited Product Options
- Multiple Checkout Payment Options
- Difficult to Customize Templates
- Limited Design Features
- No Add-ons
- Limited Search Engine Optimization
- Open Source eCommerce Plugin
- Powered by a Great CMS
- Easily Add Variable Products
- Secure 3rd Party Software Integrations
- Too Many Store and Plugin Updates
- Some Plugins/Extensions don't Adapt
- Storage Contingent on Server Size
- Must Get Paid Hosting and Domain
Why migrate with Optimum7?
Optimum7 provides a fully automated migration that doesn't require any programming skills on your part. Through our services, you’re guaranteed to achieve an effortless and successful switch, free from bothersome bugs and glitches. You’ll have a newly established store that will provide the transformation you're looking for with everything in tact.
- 70+ SUPPORTED CARTS
- 100% UPTIME OF YOUR SOURCE STORE
- PROFESSIONAL 24/7 SUPPORT
Make the switch today!
Fast. Effortless. Error-free.Request a Quote
Have a Question?