eCommerce Email Marketing Services
Why Do Businesses Need An Email Marketing Strategy?
Email Marketing is direct contact with your potential or existing clients, which is your opportunity to tell them about your products or services and offering them incentives to purchase.
The advantage of Email Marketing is that if someone has given you their email, you’ve already won half of the battle! You already have a willing and receptive audience who is expecting to hear from you.
Another great advantage is that email Marketing is well-known for having much higher Return on Investment (ROI).
Now, you just have to communicate in the right way and avoid being spammy.
What are some of the nuts and bolts of an effective Email Marketing strategy?
- Plan how you’re going to get these emails.
- Set up effective systems that include saving emails in whatever database system you use and email verification.
- Writing “subject” lines that entice people to actually open it.
- Valuable content. If the only thing you do is market your products, you may just lose them. There has to be a balance.
- Offer exclusive incentives and discounts to those on your email list. Make it worth it, monetarily.
Email Marketing At Optimum7
Lead Generation And List Building
With recently passed standards and regulations, in order to send an email to a customer, they need to willingly give you that information and opt-in to your mailing list. Optimum7 uses proven tactics to grow your mailing list for your drip marketing efforts
Email Copy & Content
Your email copy, content, and subject lines are a few of the most important elements of any email marketing strategy. You need copy that is compelling, graphics and visual content to keep your audience engaged, and subject lines that will spark their curiosity.