Ecem graduated from the Media and Communication and News field from the Izmir University of Economics in 2017. She moved to Budapest for continuing her master's education at Budapest Metropolitan University, as soon as she had her diploma. She has since done internships in Media and Communications, private tutoring, and administrative assistant work.
Thanks to her past experiences, Ecem has learned that she is very good at organizing events, writing newsworthy articles, and preparing post-production material. Skills include schedule coordination, communication, management for projects, and secretariat expertise. Ecem is an organized, result-driven problem solver. You can approach her to complete any task, and she will deliver with her work ethic.
- Culinary Arts and Cooking Recipes From Around the World
- Reading and writing articles about sociology and psychology
- Being involved with charities, mainly dog rescues
- Pet grooming
- Joining social, environmental, or animal rights groups
- Mentoring people in foreign languages
- Traveling to different countries
- Volunteering as a tourist guide before the pandemic