5 Reasons to Outsource Internet Marketing
Since we literally have received hundreds of emails and inquiries on this subject, we wanted to address it once and for all. Here are the top 5 reasons to outsource internet marketing for a small or a medium size business.
- Because you do not have the time to do search engine optimization: Internet marketing is a complicated process that consists of a methodology and a very strict schedule. As the owner of your business or the IT director, the last thing you want to do is waste time in learning these new strategies, which might take years. Trust us; your time is better spent at doing things that you are good at.
- Because it will be more costly to do it In-House: A good internet company will charge you anywhere from 20K and 60K per year (national program); a great one will charge you more. To be able to deliver what an expert company would do, you would need to hire at least 3 full-time employees, which would cost you a minimum of 120K for the first year, you do the math.
- Results: You do not need a case study or an experiment of “What If?” You need results and you need them fast. The quicker you make the decision to outsource, the sooner the execution of your Internet Marketing Strategy will begin creating results. Do not waste time trying to hire employees and create a process from scratch, take advantage of what’s already present from a well-established Internet Marketing Company.
- Full Service: You might have a designer in-house and not a programmer, or vice versa. You might have an SEO expert and not an Affiliate Marketer. You might have an employee who specializes in Social Media Marketing, but not one who is a Social Bookmarking Guru. Get a FULL SERVICE company to manage your online marketing. There are many sub-categories of online visibility and you want them all to work together to be successful and beat the competition. Use the entire arsenal.
- Learn from Paying Others: Do you want to create your own In-House Internet Marketing Department and do your own In-House SEO? Do not start from scratch. Pick an honest and transparent company who will share their process with you and guide you through what you need to do. Learn from them and if you still want to do online marketing in-house, at least this way you will have a starting point and a working process.
Most important of all, begin doing something. Internet marketing and visibility is real and it’s the future of doing business. Get into it as soon as possible. You will be glad you did in 5 years. Of course, we are here to help. Contact us for any questions and a no obligation consultation.