What is the Main Difference Between Hosted and Open Source eCommerce Solutions and Platforms?
What is the Main Difference Between Hosted and Open Source eCommerce Solutions, Platforms, and Technologies?
New technologies come into the market. There are new eCommerce platforms that are coming into the market.
There’s a lot of headless technology now and headless means that you can have your front-end where your product displays or your front-end CMS on one platform and your checkout is another platform. That’s called a headless eCommerce implementation. monthly
Download a Full Migration Checklist Here:
• Website: https://www.optimum7.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/optimum7marketing
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/optimum.7/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/optimum7
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/optimum-7/
Surge is a weekly internet marketing and SEO podcast from Optimum7, internet marketing specialists based in Miami, Florida. Join us every week for an in-depth discussion on SEO, eCommerce, and internet marketing!
Subscribe for new episodes every Wednesday!