VTEX to Magento Migration
Decided to switch eCommerce platforms from VTEX to Magento?
At Optimum7, our main focus is to improve eCommerce businesses. Migration is one strategy to improve your eCommerce platform. Switch your eCommerce platform to provide better solutions to your business. At Optimum7 we specialize in eCommerce migrations, with our automated software we carry out flawless migration processes that reduce data loss, boosts organic traffic, and fixes broken links. If you want to migrate your eCommerce site from VTEX to Magento, for example, we’re here to help.
What kind of data can be migrated from VTEX to Magento?
ProductsMigrate all of your product images, descriptions, product attributes, SKUs products and variants such as weight, pricing, along with the manufacturer’s information onto Magento. Other sales-related information such as the quantity and price can all be migrated from VTEX to Magento
Two important SEO attributes that are critical to any eCommerce website are the meta-title and description. Equally as important are the categories description and category images. These are all inclusive within the migration process.
Customer Order Information
You’ll also be able to migrate invoices and with it, customer contact information gaining valuable data to analyze demographics to target the right pool of potential buyers. Along with the customers’ name, email address, telephone number, and company name, you’ll be able to acquire the order date, order status, product price, quantity ordered, tax price, shipping price, and order comments.
Retain all of your current and past promotions. Any information that’s related to gift cards, coupon codes, Coupon from Date or Coupon to Date, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer along with the type of discount, the discount amount, and the amount spent can all be migrated to Magento.
All of the information that’s related to products reviews will be migrated over to the Magento platform. Fields such as Created Date, Rate, User name, Comment, Product, and Title are all part of the migration process.
Migrate your 301 redirects during the eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic. Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing by bulk editing your category names and descriptions without HTML tags. You’ll also be able to add custom functionalities that will improve shoppers’ buying experience. Do all of this and safeguard your product images URLs.
For blog posts, migrate the category descriptions along with all of the images and product descriptions related to each post.
- Product images and descriptions, product attributes, product variants, SKUS
- Categories and category images
- Customers’ contact information
- Invoices, coupon codes, and other sales-related information
- Additional: Manufacturer's info, purchase orders, coupon codes, etc.
- Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing
- Add custom functionalities that improve shoppers’ buying experience
- Safeguard your product images URLs with watermarks
- Bulk edit your category names and descriptions without HTML tags
- Clear all default data preloaded on target store before migration
How It Works
- 1. Request a Quote from Optimum7
- 2. Provide All Shopping Cart Details
- 3. Choose All the Data You Want to Transfer
- 4. Optimum7 will Migrate the Data
- 5. Review & Enjoy Your New Store!
Ecommerce and Magento Marketing
Switching platforms or websites might be potentially risky for your search engine rankings. Most marketing experts are very cautious while working on these migration projects.
With thousands of product pages on your Magento site, these migrations must be executed carefully. If the migration is done incorrectly, it can result in multiple 404 error pages. These 404 pages could cause you to lose your rankings and authority within days and destroy years of hard work.
Our specialists have compiled a list of critical data you’ll need to migrate from the VTEX platform to Magento. With the guidance of our advanced execution, you can safely migrate your store to a new and improved platform while retaining all the SEO ranking authority you’ve built up over the years. We know all the technical details of Magento server settings to implement 301 redirects the correct way. (Htaccess, apache, admin settings etc.)
Optimum7 staff is very well versed in Magento PPC (Paid Search), Magento SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Amazon, Ebay, Jet, Walmart, Shopping Comparison Engines, Inventory Management Systems, CRMs and all levels of integration.
- Scalable. Your eCommerce operations will never outgrow your platform. VTEX has the capacity to adjust to your business needs.
- 99% of the functionalities all built into the system. VTEXâ€™s platform allows you to easily implement functionalities.
- Fully customizable with any new functionality or add-on.
- Highest level of PCI Compliance. Increase your online sales with a secure hosting provider thatâ€™s compliant with data security standards.
- Social logins and "no password" checkout. VTEX makes it easier.
- High conversions.
- Suitable for businesses that do over 1 million annually
- You have to generate a substantial amount of online sales to truly benefit from VTEX.
- Onboarding takes 30-45 days
- In a little over a month, you can start to take advantage of all of VTEX benefits.
- Fee structure is percentage of sales.
- Multi-store Enabled
- Order Processing Integration
- Full open-source distribution model
- Scalable and flexible
- Unique features, easy add-ons
- Full control over hosting and database
- Cost prohibitive versions
- Lack of suitable developers
- Limit to hosting
- Requires full time support people
- Issues with upgrading to newer versions and overall support
Why migrate with Optimum7?
Optimum7 provides a fully automated migration that doesn't require any programming skills on your part. Through our services, you’re guaranteed to achieve an effortless and successful switch, free from bothersome bugs and glitches. You’ll have a newly established store that will provide the transformation you're looking for with everything in tact.
- 70+ SUPPORTED CARTS
- 100% UPTIME OF YOUR SOURCE STORE
- PROFESSIONAL 24/7 SUPPORT
Make the switch today!
Fast. Effortless. Error-free.Request a Quote