OpenCart to Oracle ATG Migration
Decided to switch eCommerce platforms from OpenCart to Oracle ATG?
Migrate your entire digital commerce platform from OpenCart to Oracle through an automated system that can expedite the process. Optium7’s automated system will capture the source database acting as the original representation of your OpenCart store. This will make it easier to migrate all of your product and sales-related data onto Oracle’s enterprise eCommerce platform without any errors or duplicate pages.
When migrating from OpenCart to Oracle, you run the risk of going offline losing potential sales that could affect your profit margin. Avoid this by getting the professional assistance of experienced program developers who are capable of successfully migrating all of your products to Oracle’s platform error-free. Optimum7 can ensure that all of your URL pages remain the same with our 301 redirects. We have the capability to transfer over 55,000 product SKUs from various eCommerce platforms. Everything from category and subcategory names, product page titles, inventory, current stock level and more can be successfully migrated in a matter of weeks.
What kind of data can be migrated from OpenCart to Oracle ATG?
ProductsMigrate all of your product images, descriptions, product attributes, SKUs products and variants such as weight, pricing, along with the manufacturer’s information onto Oracle ATG. Other sales-related information such as the quantity and price can all be migrated from OpenCart to Oracle ATG
Two important SEO attributes that are critical to any eCommerce website are the meta-title and description. Equally as important are the categories description and category images. These are all inclusive within the migration process.
Customer Order Information
You’ll also be able to migrate invoices and with it, customer contact information gaining valuable data to analyze demographics to target the right pool of potential buyers. Along with the customers’ name, email address, telephone number, and company name, you’ll be able to acquire the order date, order status, product price, quantity ordered, tax price, shipping price, and order comments.
Retain all of your current and past promotions. Any information that’s related to gift cards, coupon codes, Coupon from Date or Coupon to Date, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer along with the type of discount, the discount amount, and the amount spent can all be migrated to Oracle ATG.
All of the information that’s related to products reviews will be migrated over to the Oracle ATG platform. Fields such as Created Date, Rate, User name, Comment, Product, and Title are all part of the migration process.
Migrate your 301 redirects during the eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic. Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing by bulk editing your category names and descriptions without HTML tags. You’ll also be able to add custom functionalities that will improve shoppers’ buying experience. Do all of this and safeguard your product images URLs.
For blog posts, migrate the category descriptions along with all of the images and product descriptions related to each post.
- Product images and descriptions, product attributes, product variants, SKUS
- Categories and category images
- Customers’ contact information
- Invoices, orders, coupon codes, and other sales-related information
- Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing
- Add custom functionalities that improve shoppers’ buying experience
- Safeguard your product images URLs
- Bulk edit your category names and descriptions without HTML tags
- 301 redirect during eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic
How It Works
1. Request a Quote from Optimum7
2. Provide All Shopping Cart Details
3. Choose All the Data You Want to Transfer
4. Optimum7 will Migrate the Data
5. Review & Enjoy Your New Store!
Ecommerce and Oracle ATG Marketing
Switching platforms or websites might be potentially risky for your search engine rankings. Most marketing experts are very cautious while working on these migration projects.
With thousands of product pages on your Oracle ATG site, these migrations must be executed carefully. If the migration is done incorrectly, it can result in multiple 404 error pages. These 404 pages could cause you to lose your rankings and authority within days and destroy years of hard work.
Our specialists have compiled a list of critical data you’ll need to migrate from the OpenCart platform to Oracle ATG. With the guidance of our advanced execution, you can safely migrate your store to a new and improved platform while retaining all the SEO ranking authority you’ve built up over the years. We know all the technical details of Oracle ATG server settings to implement 301 redirects the correct way. (Htaccess, apache, admin settings etc.)
Optimum7 staff is very well versed in Oracle ATG PPC (Paid Search), Oracle ATG SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Amazon, Ebay, Jet, Walmart, Shopping Comparison Engines, Inventory Management Systems, CRMs and all levels of integration.
- It is lightweight
- It has simple user interface and thus comparatively easy to learn and manage
- Unlike others, it has more number of inbuilt shipping and payment methods
- It has free modules and themes.
- Opencart Development cost is comparatively cheaper than others.
- Opencart consume less server resources and it's easy to maintain
- Not suitable for large scale businesses. (Over 750K annually)
- Don't provide large number of fancy features
- Since it is easy to learn, low quality and vulnerable modules are available on Internet.
- Cache management is not available out of the box
- Itâ€™s decent for smaller businesses but not scalable
- Multi-channel sales with powerful personalization
- Best in-class management functionality
- Multi-site support
- Built-in application for the iPhone
- Selecting placements platform
- The security features of Oracle ATG do not include field-level security and password management.
- The software does not offer administrative features such as document management, estimates, and quoting.
- The cost of the platform is approximately over $500,000 for the first year and over $100,000 the second and third year.
Why migrate with Optimum7?
Optimum7 provides a fully automated migration that doesn't require any programming skills on your part. Through our services, you’re guaranteed to achieve an effortless and successful switch, free from bothersome bugs and glitches. You’ll have a newly established store that will provide the transformation you're looking for with everything in tact.
- 70+ SUPPORTED CARTS
- 100% UPTIME OF YOUR SOURCE STORE
- PROFESSIONAL 24/7 SUPPORT
Make the switch today!
Fast. Effortless. Error-free.Request a Quote
Have a Question?