WooCommerce to Episerver Migration
Decided to switch eCommerce platforms from WooCommerce to Episerver?
If your eCommerce business has scaled far beyond your expectations, WooCommerce may not be able to handle your business’ growth. Episerver is an enterprise level eCommerce solution that was designed specifically to support the needs of fast growing eCommerce businesses. Episerver prides itself in being “the only platform that puts digital content, commerce, and marketing on one screen”. Episerver has been successful in generating approximately $18 billion dollars worldwide in online sales. This is due to the way they have uniquely created their platform to seamlessly provide an engaging customer experience between all channels of online marketing, digital commerce, and content management—something that many eCommerce store owners are looking to achieve.
While many have been quite successful with their WooCommerce platform, many are looking to migrate to Episerver. The problem with migrating any eCommerce store is ensuring that every piece of data is carried over to the Episerver platform. Storeowners don’t realize how detailed of a process this can be until they actually start it! By then, some data may already be unhinged and your worse nightmare may have already come true—you’ve lost important data that dismantle the front end of your online store resulting in loss of potential sales.
Optimum7 has over a decade of experience migrating eCommerce stores from one platform to another. With our automated process, we’re able to seamlessly migrate your entire WooCommerce operations onto Episerver’s platform in a matter of weeks rather than the regular 2-6 monthly timeline.
What kind of data can be migrated from WooCommerce to Episerver?
- Product images and descriptions, product attributes, product variants, SKUS
- Categories and category images
- Customers’ contact information
- Invoices, orders, coupon codes, and other sales-related information
- Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing
- Add custom functionalities that improve shoppers’ buying experience
- Safeguard your product images URLs
- Bulk edit your category names and descriptions without HTML tags
- 301 redirect during eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic
How It Works
1. Request a Quote from Optimum7
2. Provide All Shopping Cart Details
3. Choose All the Data You Want to Transfer
4. Optimum7 will Migrate the Data
5. Review & Enjoy Your New Store!
- Open Source eCommerce Plugin
- Powered by a Great CMS
- Easily Add Variable Products
- Secure 3rd Party Software Integrations
- Too Many Store and Plugin Updates
- Some Plugins/Extensions don't Adapt
- Storage Contingent on Server Size
- Must Get Paid Hosting and Domain
- It’s an enterprise service, designed for large corporations.
- Scalable. The platform can compute more data for a growing business.
- Can integrate with other popular platforms.
- Very customizable. Create a signature eCommerce store.
- Has an expensive license because they service larger companies.
- Has an extensive migration timeline.
- Takes an extended amount of set-up time.
Why migrate with Optimum7?
Optimum7 provides a fully automated migration that doesn't require any programming skills on your part. Through our services, you’re guaranteed to achieve an effortless and successful switch, free from bothersome bugs and glitches. You’ll have a newly established store that will provide the transformation you're looking for with everything in tact.
- 70+ SUPPORTED CARTS
- 100% UPTIME OF YOUR SOURCE STORE
- PROFESSIONAL 24/7 SUPPORT
Make the switch today!
Fast. Effortless. Error-free.Request a Quote
Have a Question?