WooCommerce to Volusion Migration
Decided to switch eCommerce platforms from WooCommerce to Volusion?
You can research all of the how-to-related information about migrating your WooCommerce platform to Volusion as much as you want, but at the end of the day, it still requires a flawless effort on your part to transfer all of your eCommerce information onto Volusion without losing a single piece of data. When you’re managing an online store with over 1,000+ products, it can become fairly easy to miss a product.
The purpose of migrating to Volusion is to improve the back end of your eCommerce operations making it more manageable for you and your team. In most cases, eCommerce storeowners essentially want the front end of their store to look the same for customer convenience. However, one mistake on the back end of the migration process can snowball into an error on the front end causing an unpleasant shopping experience. To avoid this, let Optimum7 handle this process for you.
What kind of data can be migrated from WooCommerce to Volusion?
- Product images and descriptions, product attributes, product variants, SKUS
- Categories and category images
- Customers’ contact information
- Invoices, orders, coupon codes, and other sales-related information
- Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing
- Add custom functionalities that improve shoppers’ buying experience
- Safeguard your product images URLs
- Bulk edit your category names and descriptions without HTML tags
- 301 redirect during eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic
How It Works
1. Request a Quote from Optimum7
2. Provide All Shopping Cart Details
3. Choose All the Data You Want to Transfer
4. Optimum7 will Migrate the Data
5. Review & Enjoy Your New Store!
- Open Source eCommerce Plugin
- Powered by a Great CMS
- Easily Add Variable Products
- Secure 3rd Party Software Integrations
- Too Many Store and Plugin Updates
- Some Plugins/Extensions don't Adapt
- Storage Contingent on Server Size
- Must Get Paid Hosting and Domain
- Powerful Inventory Management
- Default Easy One-page Checkout
- Unlimited Product Options
- Multiple Checkout Payment Options
- Difficult to Customize Templates
- Limited Design Features
- No Add-ons
- Limited Search Engine Optimization
Why migrate with Optimum7?
Optimum7 provides a fully automated migration that doesn't require any programming skills on your part. Through our services, you’re guaranteed to achieve an effortless and successful switch, free from bothersome bugs and glitches. You’ll have a newly established store that will provide the transformation you're looking for with everything in tact.
- 70+ SUPPORTED CARTS
- 100% UPTIME OF YOUR SOURCE STORE
- PROFESSIONAL 24/7 SUPPORT
Make the switch today!
Fast. Effortless. Error-free.Request a Quote
Have a Question?