WooCommerce to Magento Migration
Decided to switch eCommerce platforms from WooCommerce to Magento?
If you’ve been thinking about migrating your WooCommerce store to Magento, then you might have already realized what a huge undertaking this will be. Migrating a store with 20-50 products is quite the task, but it’s doable. Even then, you still have to make sure that every single thing that’s related to that product like the name, SKU, short and full description, status, manufacturer, price—and/or any special pricing along with the weight, any downloadable data, meta title, keywords and other variants are all transferred to the new Magento platform flawlessly. Now imagine if you have an online store with over 1,000 products. Optimum7 specializes in these sorts of projects too. We can migrate your WooCommerce store over to Magento without disrupting your current operations, no matter how big or small your eCommerce operation is.
What kind of data can be migrated from WooCommerce to Magento?
- Product images and descriptions, product attributes, product variants, SKUS
- Categories and category images
- Customers’ contact information
- Invoices, orders, coupon codes, and other sales-related information
- Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing
- Add custom functionalities that improve shoppers’ buying experience
- Safeguard your product images URLs
- Bulk edit your category names and descriptions without HTML tags
- 301 redirect during eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic
How It Works
1. Request a Quote from Optimum7
2. Provide All Shopping Cart Details
3. Choose All the Data You Want to Transfer
4. Optimum7 will Migrate the Data
5. Review & Enjoy Your New Store!
- Open Source eCommerce Plugin
- Powered by a Great CMS
- Easily Add Variable Products
- Secure 3rd Party Software Integrations
- Too Many Store and Plugin Updates
- Some Plugins/Extensions don't Adapt
- Storage Contingent on Server Size
- Must Get Paid Hosting and Domain
- Multi-store Enabled
- Order Processing Integration
- Full open-source distribution model
- Scalable and flexible
- Unique features, easy add-ons
- Full control over hosting and database
- Cost prohibitive versions
- Lack of suitable developers
- Limit to hosting
- Requires full time support people
- Issues with upgrading to newer versions and overall support
Why migrate with Optimum7?
Optimum7 provides a fully automated migration that doesn't require any programming skills on your part. Through our services, you’re guaranteed to achieve an effortless and successful switch, free from bothersome bugs and glitches. You’ll have a newly established store that will provide the transformation you're looking for with everything in tact.
- 70+ SUPPORTED CARTS
- 100% UPTIME OF YOUR SOURCE STORE
- PROFESSIONAL 24/7 SUPPORT
Make the switch today!
Fast. Effortless. Error-free.Request a Quote
Have a Question?