- pictures of generic viagra
- viagra prescription australia
- cialis no prescription
- levitra compared to cialis
- does viagra come in generic
- cialis 30 day trial
Most business decisions must be based on Web Analytics as it’s the only source of information for companies regarding their website, other than direct customer feedback. Web Traffic Reports provide information such as location of users, search terms, entrance pages, exit pages, bounce rates, conversion rates and average time spent on the site. These are all the criteria needed to make serious decisions regarding online marketing and promotion strategies.
Optimum7 is focused on results, the rate of return (ROI) of our clients. As such, we place great emphasis on the analysis of this electronic data. Analytics and implementation of strategies based on the statistical facts are essential for the success of any online marketing campaign. Some of the key definitions of web analytics data are:
- Hit – A request for a file from the web server.
- Page View -A request for a file whose type is defined as a page. Files defined as a page triggers a page script and the occurrence of the script counts as a page view.
- Visit / Session – A series of requests from the same uniquely identified visitor. A visit is expected to contain multiple hits and page views.
- Visitor / Unique Visitor / Unique User – The uniquely identified visitor who generates requests on the web server or views pages within a defined time period (i.e. day, week or month). A Unique Visitor counts once within the specified time frame.
- Repeat Visitor – A visitor that has made at least one previous visit. The period between the last and current visit is called visitor “recency” and is measured in days.
- Impression – An impression is each time an advertisement loads on a user’s screen. For instance, anytime you see a banner equals one impression.
- Bounce Rate / % Exit – The percentage of visits where the visitor enters and exits at the same page without visiting any other pages on the site in between (one page visit).
- Average Time on Site – The average time a single user spends on a website.
- Conversion Rate – Number of sales/leads divided by total unique Visitors
Optimum7 uses Google Analytics to track the progress and conversions of online campaigns for its clients. The proper implementation, optimization and ongoing maintenance of Web Analytics is crucial for online success and Optimum Returns. Contact us if you require assistance installing web analytics for your website or integrating your internal lead tracking system with your web analytics.