Volusion to Episerver Migration
Decided to switch eCommerce platforms from Volusion to Episerver?
Volusion versus Episerver, everything you need to know before migrating to Episerver enterprise level eCommerce platform. Optimum7 knows how to take your digital customer’s shopping experience to another level by migrating your Volusion eCommerce platform to Episerver, a digital commerce cloud platform that joins the workings of predictive analytics, commerce, and multi-channel marketing. Preserve everything that you like about your Volusion store while optimizing your digital commerce footprint and scalability using Episerver’s platform. Episerver’s system supports corporations like Dolby, Pizza Hut, Yamaha, and more! Episerver powers 30,000 websites generating approximately $18M in omnichannel revenue with over 8,800 customers worldwide. Let Optimum7 seamlessly migrate your Volusion store over to Episerver in an expedient and efficient manner error-free.
What kind of data can be migrated from Volusion to Episerver?
ProductsMigrate all of your product images, descriptions, product attributes, SKUs products and variants such as weight, pricing, along with the manufacturer’s information onto Episerver. Other sales-related information such as the quantity and price can all be migrated from Volusion to Episerver
Two important SEO attributes that are critical to any eCommerce website are the meta-title and description. Equally as important are the categories description and category images. These are all inclusive within the migration process.
Customer Order Information
You’ll also be able to migrate invoices and with it, customer contact information gaining valuable data to analyze demographics to target the right pool of potential buyers. Along with the customers’ name, email address, telephone number, and company name, you’ll be able to acquire the order date, order status, product price, quantity ordered, tax price, shipping price, and order comments.
Retain all of your current and past promotions. Any information that’s related to gift cards, coupon codes, Coupon from Date or Coupon to Date, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer along with the type of discount, the discount amount, and the amount spent can all be migrated to Episerver.
All of the information that’s related to products reviews will be migrated over to the Episerver platform. Fields such as Created Date, Rate, User name, Comment, Product, and Title are all part of the migration process.
Migrate your 301 redirects during the eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic. Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing by bulk editing your category names and descriptions without HTML tags. You’ll also be able to add custom functionalities that will improve shoppers’ buying experience. Do all of this and safeguard your product images URLs.
For blog posts, migrate the category descriptions along with all of the images and product descriptions related to each post.
- Product images and descriptions, product attributes, product variants, SKUS
- Customers’ contact information
- Categories and category images
- Invoices, orders, coupon codes, and other sales-related information
- Re-organize your inventory to a proper parent/child listing
- Add custom functionalities that improve shoppers’ buying experience
- Safeguard your product images URLs
- Bulk edit your category names and descriptions without HTML tags
- 301 redirect during eCommerce migration to avoid loss of or decrease in organic traffic
How It Works
1. Request a Quote from Optimum7
2. Provide All Shopping Cart Details
3. Choose All the Data You Want to Transfer
4. Optimum7 will Migrate the Data
5. Review & Enjoy Your New Store!
Ecommerce and Episerver Marketing
Switching platforms or websites might be potentially risky for your search engine rankings. Most marketing experts are very cautious while working on these migration projects.
With thousands of product pages on your Episerver site, these migrations must be executed carefully. If the migration is done incorrectly, it can result in multiple 404 error pages. These 404 pages could cause you to lose your rankings and authority within days and destroy years of hard work.
Our specialists have compiled a list of critical data you’ll need to migrate from the Volusion platform to Episerver. With the guidance of our advanced execution, you can safely migrate your store to a new and improved platform while retaining all the SEO ranking authority you’ve built up over the years. We know all the technical details of Episerver server settings to implement 301 redirects the correct way. (Htaccess, apache, admin settings etc.)
Optimum7 staff is very well versed in Episerver PPC (Paid Search), Episerver SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Amazon, Ebay, Jet, Walmart, Shopping Comparison Engines, Inventory Management Systems, CRMs and all levels of integration.
- Powerful Inventory Management
- Default Easy One-page Checkout
- Unlimited Product Options
- Multiple Checkout Payment Options
- Difficult to Customize Templates
- Limited Design Features
- No Add-ons
- Limited Search Engine Optimization
- It’s an enterprise service, designed for large corporations.
- Scalable. The platform can compute more data for a growing business.
- Can integrate with other popular platforms.
- Very customizable. Create a signature eCommerce store.
- Has an expensive license because they service larger companies.
- Has an extensive migration timeline.
- Takes an extended amount of set-up time.
Why migrate with Optimum7?
Optimum7 provides a fully automated migration that doesn't require any programming skills on your part. Through our services, you’re guaranteed to achieve an effortless and successful switch, free from bothersome bugs and glitches. You’ll have a newly established store that will provide the transformation you're looking for with everything in tact.
- 70+ SUPPORTED CARTS
- 100% UPTIME OF YOUR SOURCE STORE
- PROFESSIONAL 24/7 SUPPORT
Make the switch today!
Fast. Effortless. Error-free.Request a Quote
Have a Question?