- viagra generic discount
- price of viagra 100mg tablet
- cialis and levitra viagra order pharmacy
- blue order pill viagra
- viagra brand vipps
- cialis medicare pays
Optimum7 is proud to sponsor higher education by rewarding academically responsible students in South Florida. Every fall and spring semester, Optimum7 will award one scholarship of $250 to a deserving student from each university. It’s our small, yet significant way, to give back to our community and support our future innovators.
- All majors may apply
- Undergraduate students attending an accredited college or university in South Florida
- 3.0 GPA
Spring - December 1 to February 1
Winner will be notified by April 1st
Fall - August 1 to October 1
Winner will be notified by December 1st
How to Apply
- Students must write a 1,000 – 1,500 word essay that answers the following questions:
- How has the development in internet technology & marketing impacted education?
- How do you use the internet to advance your education?
- By applying, students agree to Optimum7’s general terms and conditions.
- After completing your essay, submit your application.
Thank you for applying. We look forward to reading your essay.
And best of luck in school!
By applying for an Optimum7 Internet Marketing scholarship, you agree to these terms:
- Unless noted otherwise, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to be considered for Optimum7 scholarship awards.
- You may apply for only one scholarship.
- You must provide your mailing address so that we can send you paperwork to complete if you are selected as a scholarship recipient.
- To be awarded a scholarship, a recipient must enroll at an accredited college or university located in South Florida. Scholarships proceeds will be remitted to that school during the specified dates or directly to the student. By applying for a scholarship, applicant grants Optimum7 permission to post their name on the Optimum7 website or in other marketing communications in the event they are awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to submit a current photo and submit a publicity release granting Optimum7 permission to use their photo on the Optimum7 website and in other marketing communications.
- In order to ensure a fair and equitable selection process, Optimum7 may retain the services of a third-party scholarship administrator to select and notify scholarship recipients, to verify recipient information, and to remit scholarship proceeds to an accredited university or college. Optimum7 and/or its designated third-party scholarship-selection service have sole discretion of selecting scholarship recipients.
- Optimum7 reserves the right to change the scholarship programs at any time, including available scholarships, deadlines, requirements, award amounts or other program details.
- Your information is safe with us. We do not share applicants information with any third parties.
- Scholarship winners may be contacted by phone, e-mail, FedEx or U.S. Mail.
- If winners do not reply by the date specified in the FedEx or U.S. Mail package, Optimum7 reserves the right not to award the scholarship to the winner, and to award the scholarship to another applicant or to redistribute the scholarship award dollars to another scholarship.
- See eligibility requirements for each scholarship for more details.